Contact Us | Sitemap 
Colleges More Education Resources....
Online Books | Online Seminars | Discussion Forums | Audio Visual Resources | Journals
There are several levels of training which can be undertaken, depending on whether or not you want to become a homťopathic practitioner. Basic first-aid courses in homťopathy are offered by some manufacturers, health food shops and by correspondence. However, if you want to become a homťopathic practitioner, you should enrol in a college or university which provides a Degree or Advanced Diploma in Homťopathy. It is important to ensure that the course provided by the college or university meets the Government-endorsed standards for homťopathic training which is required by the Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH).
AROH-Accredited courses in Australia