There are several levels of training which can be undertaken, depending on whether or not you want to become a homœopathic practitioner. Basic first aid courses in homœopathy are offered by some manufacturers, health food shops and AHA Professional members. However, if you want to become a homœopathic practitioner, you should enrol in a college or university which provides an Advanced Diploma or Degree in Homœopathy. It is important to ensure that the course provided by the college or university meets the Government-endorsed standards for homœopathic training which is required by the Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH).

View website AROH-Accredited courses in Australia

Professional Members

Access to these pages is restricted to current Professional Members of the AHA who have registered on this website.