Professional membership application procedure:
- Ensure that you have read the provisions of the AHA's Code of Professional Conduct, so that you are aware of your obligations as a member. These can be viewed under Code of Conduct.
- Download the Membership Application Form and complete all applicable sections.
- Obtain a passport photo, and have it certified by a current Professional Member of the AHA. If you do not know a Professional Member, have the photo certified by a Justice of the Peace or the Police.
- Obtain a copy of the proof that you are registered with AROH – a copy of the letter of confirmation or your registration certificate.
- Forward the above information to the address in your state at the bottom of page 1 of the form. The application will be reviewed by the local Branch and, if approved, forwarded to the National Administrator for activation.
If you have any queries about the above procedure, contact the National Administrator.
If you are upgrading from General membership to Professional membership and have any queries about the procedure involved, please contact the National Administrator.